HEart Shaped superfood Waffles
DELICIOUS VEGAN HEart Healthy & SKIN-LOVING BREAKFAST!
💞Love is in the air.... or is it just in these waffles?
This delicious & nutritious breakfast treat is perfect for that special someone, like yourself!
Made with love by @nourishedbyana from Queen's University's Naturopathic Society (@qunaturopathy)
Made with the best ingredients, all part of a heart healthy and filling breakfast.
Wishing ya'll a Happy Valentine's Day!💞
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
Just a spoonful of our blush blend contains 8 skin loving superfoods. Packed with antioxidants like vitamins C & E to help with hair growth, skin repair and immune support. Also a rich source of fiber to help satisfy hunger, cravings and improve digestion, making it the perfect addition to a weight loss diet.
Made with pomegranate, pink pitaya (dragonfruit), acerola cherry, beets, strawberry, raspberry, cranberry and blueberry. Cold-dried to preserve nutrients!
Sustainably sourced, our blends are certified organic and plant-based making it vegan friendly with no added sugar!
INGREDIENTS | 5-7 Waffles
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 2-5 Minutes
🤍1 cup pancake and waffle mix
🤍 2 x 3/4 cup filtered water (1.5 cups total)
💓 2 teaspoons blush blend
🤍 Icing sugar
🤍 Topping Ideas: Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or even dried fruits like goji berry!
🤍 Drizzle with maple syrup or serve with a berry compote or blush raspberry jam
1. Add the pancake and waffle mix and the filtered water to a large mixing bowl. Whisk!
2. Add the blush blend to the same bowl with the waffle batter and add the remaining 3/4 cup water. Whisk!
3. Turn on your waffle and let it pre-heat. When it's ready, add the batter to the machine and let it work it's magic for a couple of minutes or so (You'll know it's ready when you see a nice golden colour!)
4. Repeat until you use up all the batter
4. Lay the cooked waffles flat on a board and using a sifter and icing sugar, sift the sugar over your waffles
5. Serve with fresh or dried fruit and drizzle with maple syrup or serve with a berry compote or blush raspberry jam
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!