(WITH BLUSH COMPOTE)
BREAKFAST TREAT WITH HEART & SKIN-LOVING SUPERFOODS
💓Who doesn't love a good pancake stack for breakfast? Especially on the weekends! This stack is extra special, as it uses our super nutrient rich golden blend and our skin-loving and heart healthy blush blend.
Give this yummy breakfast recipe from Vancouver based @caitlin.imogenbakes a shot and don't forget to tag us in your creations @smoovblends so we can proudly share your creations on our social and website!
INGREDIENTS | 8-10 pancakes
Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tsp Golden blend
- 1 cup All Purpose flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
(or any of your favourite berries)
- 1 tsp blush blend
1. Melt butter & mix all wet ingredients together.
2. Add in the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined
3. Prepare your pan, over medium heat, with a little bit of oil or butter
4. Pour batter on the pan and wait approx 1 minute or until you see bubbles over the
mix & flip to the other side, cook for another 30 seconds
5. Repeat until you are out of batter.
6. For the blush compote, add berries to a small saucepan over medium heat, cook until the fruit starts to
break down - approximately 5 minutes
7. Pull off stove, let it cool and mix in 1 tsp blush blend
8. Top your pancakes with this and enjoy!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!