tropical pink smoothie
Pack your bags for a quick tropical getaway with this tropical but pink smoothie! Delicious, super easy to make and packed with vitamins A & C.
2 SERVINGS| SWEET, ALL-NATURAL
○ 1 cup frozen mixed bananas, pineapple, mangoes
○ 2 tsp blush blend
○ 1/4 cup milk (Use lesser liquid for a thicker texture- depends on your blender)
1. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender.
2. Blend for about a minute or two on high speed.
3. Pour into glass and enjoy! And save some in the fridge for later.
Share this healthy delicious creation with family.
Sometimes hard to find, but a few cubes of frozen pink pitaya (aka red dragonfruit) adds a nice texture. But don't worry our blush blend got you covered.
💞Love is in the air.... or is it just in these...Read more