kale almond smoothie
This one's for the low sugar and keto folks. Try this kale rich smoothie dripping in almonds and every green superfood.
Look no further for a nutritional powerhouse. This rich and creamy, low-sugar smoothie is made from kale, almonds and almost every other green superfood you can think of (thanks to our green blend). It's jam packed with vitamins A, C and K amond other micronutrients.
1 SERVING | LOW-SUGAR, DETOX, CLEANSE
○ 1 1/2 cup fresh kale leaves (with stem removed)
○ 1 tsp green blend
○ 1 /2 frozen banana
○ 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Seeds for topping (sunflower, pumpkin, or crushed almonds or cashews)
- More of our green blend to sprinkle on top
1. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender.
2. Blend for about a minute or two on high speed. Make sure that the kale has been blended properly (i.e you cannot see any small bits and pieces of it)
3. Feel free to taste it and add the other half of the frozen banana to turn up the sweetness.
4. Pour into glass and top off with seeds or sprinkle our green blend for even more nutrients
On mornings I decide to start my day off with this, I throw in a spoonful of the fuel blend for caffeine and clean energy.
💞Love is in the air.... or is it just in these...Read more