EUPHORIC ICE CREAM
Feel good chocolate ice cream with superfoods!
🍦 Are you up for a guilt-free pint of chocolate ice cream? Ofcourse! Give this simple dairy free recipe a shot. Takes 5 minutes to make and let your freezer do the rest. Works great with popsicle molds and you can get creative with the toppings and fillings.
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
INGREDIENTS | 2 SMALL SERVINGS | PREP: 5-10 MINUTES | FREEZE: >2 HOURS
🥛 3/4 cup almond milk
🌰 1/4 cup cashews
🍁 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
🍦 Dash of Vanilla Extract
🥥 3 tbsp coconut oil
🍫 3 tbsp euphoric blend
🍫 Dark chocolate chips
🥜 Peanut or almond butter
1. Soak 1/4 cup cashews in warm water for 10 minutes or so. This helps with the blending and to smoothen the texture.
2. Add all ingredients except the fillings to a high speed blender. Blend on high for a minute or two.
3. Pour into container. Add optional fillings like small chunks of nut butter and/or dark chocolate chips.
4. You can also pour this mixture into popsicle moulds.
5. Freeze for atleast 2 hours.
Enjoy and share this healthy delicious creation with family or friends who are healthy chocolate lovers!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!