Euphoric Christmas Cookies
A Festive & Delicious Plant-based Treat
Tis the perfect time of year to get baking🎄 Fill your holiday treat tray with something new and exciting- nutritious & 100% plant based chocolate cookies!
Made with whole ingredients and packed with superfoods. Thanks to our euphoric blend with hormone balancing maca root, mood boosting cacao & more💓
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
8 Tbsp coconut oil (not melted) or vegan butter (room temperature)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup Yacon Syrup
1 flax egg (1 Tablespoon ground flax seed + 3 Tablespoons water)
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 Tbsp cocoa
2 Tbsp Euphoric Blend
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground allspice
Pinch of ground cloves
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp Oat Milk1/2-1 Tbsp Maple Syrup2-3 Tbsp Euphoric Blend
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Make a flax egg. Mix ground flaxseed and water in small bowl and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set.
3. Place coconut oil, coconut sugar and Yacon syrup in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment in place. Beat on medium speed until smooth, add the flax egg.
4. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking soda, Euphoric blend and all the spices and add to the bowl with the rest of ingredients. Reduce the speed of mixer to low and mix until the dough comes together.
5. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently.
6. Place cookie dough on a sheet of parchment paper. Top it with another piece of parchment paper and roll out 1/4 inch thick.Lightly flour the cookie stamp (shake of any excess) and stamp the dough firmly.
7. Using a circle cookie cutter cut out the pieces of imprinted cookies.
8. Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (about 1-inch apart).
9. Bake for 9-10 mins or until firm to the touch.
10. Remove cookies from oven and let cool completely before transferring to cooling rack.
11. Make a glaze by whisking together oat milk, maple syrup and Euphoric blend.
12. Using a pastry brush lightly glaze all the cookies.Enjoy!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!