Looking to make a quick and sweet healthy snack? These no-bake brownies use just 3 main ingredients, take less than 5 minutes to make and are a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth.
10 HEALTHY BITES | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
- 2 tbsp euphoric blend
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds (hint: you can throw in a few walnuts as well)
- 1 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- pinch of salt
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
2. Blend until you get a dough-like consistency. The amount of time this takes depends on your blender/ food processor. If the ingredients just dont want to bind, add a splash of water!
3. Empty dough out onto wax/ parchment paper.
4. Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes
Enjoy! These are a great little treats for after meals or when you are battling that sweet tooth. They are best stored in a container in a fridge and best if eaten within 4-5 days.
Throw some fuel blend in and turn them into chocolate energy brownies.
We've had our fair share of cold overnight oats, but if you prefer them warm, give this light, nutritious and energizing breakfast a try. It's got natural caffeine from guarana...
🍓Kids absolutely love strawberry milk and so do we! Ditch the added sugar, colouring and other additives for some REAL smoov strawberry milk. It's so easy to make and packed...
This fruity green tea is made with the world's most nutritious berries renowned for their healing properties💜 Dark, sweet and plump. It’s the perfect companion to your morning toast or...