Berry Iced Tea
A Nutritious & refreshing Iced Tea Drink
This fruity green tea is made with the world's most nutritious berries renowned for their healing properties💜 Dark, sweet and plump. It’s the perfect companion to your morning toast or afternoon slump. This cup starts off with a green tea taste, but as you get to the bottom, the berry flavour starts to come out and you're left with some yummy berry jam to snack on!
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
Makes 1 Cup Serving
Time: 5-10 minutes
🔵 1 cup frozen blueberries
🍁 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
🍃 1/2 cup green tea (1/2 cup hot water & 1 tsp green tea leaves)
💜 1 tbsp berry exotic blend
🧊 Ice cubes
✨ 1/2 cup sparkling water
Optional: Mint leaves to garnish 🍃
1. Add blueberries and maple syrup to a pot and heat on low, until you get a liquid consistency.
2. While the berry mixture is on the stove, brew 1/2 cup green tea by adding 1 tsp green tea leaves to 1/2 cup hot water and let it sit for a few mins.
3. Once berry mixture is liquified, take pot off stove and let it cool. Once, cool, add 1 tbsp berry exotic blend to the mixture and mix.
4. Pour berry mixture into glass and add ice cubes. Top off with green tea and sparkling water.
5. Garnish with mint & enjoy. It starts off with a green tea taste, but as you get to the bottom, the berry flavour starts to pop and you're left with some yummy berry jam to snack on!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!