Spinach Avocado Mango Smoothie - Green Smoothie without Bananas
Trying to avoid bananas in your smoothie? Not to worry, we got you. Try this easy to make green smoothie with spinach, avocado, mango, our green blend and a few other tricks. Absolutely jam packed with vitamins A, B, K and healthy fats, thanks to our green blend and some fresh avocados.
This smoothie will leave you glowing, satisfied and immune to life's stresses. 💃
Our green blend has 9 powerful & detoxifying foods tha contain all essential nutrients for great overall health and immunity.
Sustainably sourced, our blends are all organic, plant-based making it vegan friendly with no added sugar!
○ 1 cup fresh spinach
○ 1 cup frozen mango
○ 1/2 ripe avocado
○ 1-2 tbsp lemon or lime juice (or 1/2 lime squeezed)
○ 1 tsp green blend (Adds 5 powerful immune-boosting superfoods)
○ 1 cup water
○ Splash or 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender.
2. Blend for about a minute or two on high speed.
3. Pour into glass or bowl and top off with sliced fruit, granola, flax or chia seeds or coconut shreds- the options are endless
Life's too short to eat boring foods. And if you think eating healthy is boring, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy.
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!