Rich & Creamy Mocha Chia Pudding
Delicious Plant Based Breakfast/Snack
🍫How about a café worthy treat that takes a few minutes to prep and ready for you to devour first thing in the morning? Enter a rich & creamy homemade mocha chia pudding. The other great thing about this recipe is it's versatility- eat it as is or top it off with your favourite yogurt, fruit or nuts.
Get the recipe below and don’t forget to tag @smoovblends so we can feature your amazing creations on our stories, feed and website!
INGREDIENTS | PLANT-BASED, DAIRY FREE
Prep Time: 5 MINSYields: 1 SERVING
🌱 4 tbsp chia seeds
🥄 1 rounded tsp instant coffee powder
🥄 2 rounded tsp euphoric blend
🍁 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
🥛 1/2 cup plant based milk
- Yogurt of choice- we used coconut
- Fruit of choice- we used blackberries and raspberries
- Nuts of choice- we think pistachios or cashews would work really well! But you can use peanuts or almonds (raw & whole or the butter as well).
1. Add all the ingredients into a glass jar and mix well.
2. Place in the fridge overnight or atleast a few hours
3. When it's time to serve, add your toppings of choice (berries, nuts, yogurt etc.). You can always add a little more milk to get the consistency you like.
4. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!