Healthy & Delicious Chocolate Chia Pudding & Yogurt - Superfoods & Antioxidant Mood Booster
Looking for a healthy way to satisfy those cravings?
Or perhaps, a chocolate-y breakfast to start your day off in a great mood?
Try this simple, easy to make snack recipe packed with antioxidants, healthy fats and adaptogens to reduce stress and boost mood! 🍫
Please note that the best consistency for chia pudding is achieved overnight. So that makes this recipe ideal for the next morning. We love to keep a bowl of chia pudding in our fridge at all times. They stay good for upto 5 days!
○ 1/2 cup almond milk (Any other milk works just as well)
○ 2 1/2 tbsp black chia seeds
○ 1 cup strawberry yogurt (Vegan coconut yogurt works just as well)
○ 2-3 tsp euphoric blend
○ 1/2 banana
○ 1/2 cup granola, cereal
○ Other fruits like blueberries, strawberries
1. Add 2 1/2 tbsp chia seeds to 1/2 cup almond milk and stir well!
2. Place in fridge for atleast 2 hours. Best consistency when left in fridge overnight (So this recipe is ideal for breakfast the next day!)
3. Add 2-3 tsp euphoric blend to yogurt and stir.
4. Add the mixed yogurt into glass as base.
5. Add next layer of chia pudding and slices of banana for added energy and nutrients!
6. Add another layer of mixed yogurt above the chia pudding.
7. Top off with granola or cereal, fresh blueberries, diced strawberries and any other seeds you like!
Enjoy and share this convenient healthy creation with a friend or family.
Life's too short to eat boring foods. And if you think eating healthy is boring, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy.
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!