SIMPLE BERRY CHIA PUDDING - ANTIOXIDANTS FOR BEAUTY & HEALTH
Looking for a sweet healthy snack or a refreshingly nutritious breakfast?
Try this simple and easy make berry chia pudding. With only 3 main ingredients, this recipe is packed with skin-loving ingredients, antioxidants and healthy fats, this jar of pink goodness is sure to satisfy your hunger.
○ 1 cup almond milk (Coconut milk works as well)
○ 1/4 cup chia seeds
○ 2 tsp blush blend
○ Honey or Maple Syrup
○ Fresh or Frozen fruits to top off
1. Pour 1 cup milk into mason jar
2. Add 2 tsp blush blend and honey or maple syrup to taste. Stir well.
3. Add 1/4 cup chia seeds and stir. Wait a few minutes and stir again.
2. Seal mason jar and store in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Stays good in the fridge for upto 4 days!
3. Top off with fresh or frozen fruit, granola, flax seeds and coconut shreds.
Enjoy and share this healthy delicious creation with a friend or family.
Life's too short to eat boring foods. And if you think eating healthy is boring, look again! Our blush and wave blends are made with vibrant and powerful superfoods- packed with nutrients & antioxidants making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy.
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!